Monday 11 January 2010

Hasty Cards




Hi everybody.
Hope you are keeping safe and well in this treacherous weather.....
Still have not been out in the car yet !!!!
Our main roads are better but all the side Roads are horrible.
Had news over the weekend my sister was taken into hospital so I hastily made her a card, that was the easy bit the walking up to the post box to post it was not....
For her I have made a get Well card using Card from my SU stash which I love the colours and co-ordinated trims etc you are able to get, the black card for letters from my stash and used Quickutz mini alphabet chick-a-dee cutters. The stamp which I coloured using SU water colours is one which my daughter stamped for me using her rubber stamp from the many..... she has.
The second card I just did as I was inspired by the Crafty Cook.
The stamp was also from my daughters collection which is a Cornish Heritage Farm stamp called the Frog Chorus.
The green card is SU card from my stash and the lettering are Rub ons.
Hope you like, must dash as tea is cooking and don't want to burn......
Catch you later.
Angie

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards Angie....hope your sister is ok.
    Justine

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a recently retired lady, with a very understanding husband and two grown up daughters. My eldest daughter is married to an equally if not more understanding husband as she is a crafting fanatic. She is the one who has persistently encouraged me to do card making and scrap booking in the past. Which I thank her for the encouragement.

Followers