Thursday 7 January 2010

House bound!!!!

Hi,
Woke up this morning to more snow and black ice.
My husband told me to leave the car in the garage and stay indoors as it was icy cold and quite treacherous outside.
I did not need to be told twice so indoors I'll stay.....
I thought I might try out my Magnolia stamp I got before Christmas from CUL.
The card and pink ,turquoise card I used from my stash
the letters and flower were cut using QuicKutz Birthday Die cuts and the flower using QicKutz Nesting Flower die cuts.
Hope you all are keeping safe in this weather.
Catcha later
Angie.

2 comments:

  1. Love your card- like the pink & blue together! Like what you have done with the flower- might have to borrow that die!!

    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie,
    What a sensible idea why risk your life when you can be indoors crafting!!
    beautiful card - these magnolias are very addictive you know!
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a recently retired lady, with a very understanding husband and two grown up daughters. My eldest daughter is married to an equally if not more understanding husband as she is a crafting fanatic. She is the one who has persistently encouraged me to do card making and scrap booking in the past. Which I thank her for the encouragement.

Followers